11.06.2008

I Heart Fabric!

It's kinda on obsession right now. I got a comment yesterday from Brooke asking me where I find cute fabric online. So here is a comprehensive list of my favorites.

ReproDepot~ They have great vintage reproduction fabrics as well as a wide variety of Japanese Import Fabrics and that I love. Not to mention fabulous ribbons, buttons, ect.

Free Spirit Fabric~ They have a wide variety of designers. All with their own unique aesthetic. Lot's of bold florals, whimsical prints, and classic damasks.

Purl Soho~ Along with all the notions, books, needles and yarn, they have an amazing assortment of carefully chosen fabrics.

JCaroline Creative~ They have everthing under the sun. Seriously everything!

Volksfaden~ Just a whole lot of fun!

What I usually do is find the print I like on one of the above sites (or designers sites/blogs) and then see if someone is selling it on ebay or etsy for less. You can find some pretty good bargains that way. And last but not least here are some of my favorite fabric designers

Anna Maria Horner, Heather Bailey, Heather Ross, Joel Dewberry, Sandi Henderson, Amy Butler, Jessica Jones, the list goes on and on and on!

Well I hope this list helps those of you who are as obsessed as me! Also I'm always looking out for more great fabrics and designers. So what are your favorites?

*Fabrics shown are by Heather Ross

4 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

I love Alexander Henry fabrics!

jenniferhoiyin said...

I was just searching for fabric sites, joann's just isn't doin' it for me. i found this site, which searches about 200 more sites. so far so good, although i never know how reliable other sites are.

just discovered your blog through a comment you left on cafe zupas. love this post. :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

http://www.quiltshops.com/index.html
that's the other fabric site, btw.

brookeisacrazylady said...

Yeah that was exactly what i was looking for! Thank you!