3.24.2009

Twitter

I've been making fun of it for the last two weeks. I didn't get it. I didn't see a need for yet another on-line networking site. In fact yesterday I got fed up with it all so I canceled my MySpace account, Facebook, and a few other things that I never used anyway. I decided to concentrate on my blogs. Especially the one that has been a little neglected lately (that would be this one). But somehow today I got lured into Twitter. The one site that I thought was the most rediculous.You see I had an idea. Lately I've been concentrating on the wrong things. So I'm going to use Twitter as sort of my own happiness project. Short positive messages to myself (and whoever wants to follow). I'm not quite sure what I'm doing or where this will lead. But I hope it helps me keep the right perspective! You can follow me here.

No comments: