4.28.2009

A Special Announcement

As I said before I'm not expecting another baby yet. But my next project could become like a baby to me. Pretty soon I'll be opening up an Etsy Shop. I'm definitely excited about it and I've been thinking about it for a while. My goal is to have the shop up and running sometime in May. To go along with the shop I'm changing my blog. I will no longer be blogging here at Absolutely Cheesy. The name of the shop will be A Sweet Day Emporium and so will the new blog. As you will see I started on the new blog back in March. I've been procrastinating a little bit out of nervousness, but no longer! I'm ready to get going! I'm going to keep up this blog until I move all the tutorials over to the new one. My first post will be this Friday and you won't want to miss it as it will be a revised easier tutorial for fabric applique onesies. I have a lot in store and I'm so excited to share it with you! Have a Sweet Day!

No comments: