9.17.2008

My Favorite Zip Code

So I was a fan of the first and I must say I think I'm going to be a fan of the second. I mean with the return of Brenda and Kelly (possibly Dylan?!!?) how can I not love it? Even the Peach Pit is back and reinvented. So far the only Character that bugs the crap out of me is Naomi. She's stupid.

This reminds me of my very first celebrity encounter in LA. We met up with Denny's sister, Mom and a few family friends for a Pajama Party at Color Me Mine. If you came in Pajama's you got some crazy discount. So we did it. We were about half way finished with our project and I looked to the table next to us and I gasped. David Silver was sitting right next to me and I hadn't noticed. Here I was in my umbrella print PJ bottoms sitting right next to Bryan Austin Green who I might add was in jeans and a T-Shirt. I was star struck.

No comments: