I know. I know. This was supposed to go up on Monday. I really needed to take a break from all extra curricular activities though, and tend to a few things closer to home. I also had a hard time figuring out what to post about. I kinda wanted to do something Halloween inspired, but it is getting a little late for that. So instead I decided on something useful for your kitchen. I had some cloths Pins left over from the last tutorial so I decided to make some magnets. Sorry for repeating cloths pins, but they are easy and cute. So here it goes.
2 Craft Magnets (Not too strong, level 3-5)
1. Trace with a very sharp pencil around cloths pin, and cut out.
2. Spread layer of Mod Podge directly onto cloths Pin.
3. Place strip of paper over Mod Podge.
4. Spread a second layer of Mod Podge over paper. Let dry 15-20 minutes.
5. Glue magnets onto back of cloths pin. Let dry 15-20 minutes.
All done! I'm giving away a set of 5 magnets! So leave a comment (make sure to leave your name) here before Wednesday Oct. 29th. Check back on the 30th to see if you have won.